Thank you for your visit. We understand that you are concerned about privacy and we respect our customers. So we put these privacy to let you know what information we collect and how it is treated, and whether it can be shared, and how some of the data you provide to us, how can we approach use that information and with whom we may share it.
How can you access your personal information?
We offer several choices with regard to our processing of your personal data.
If the personal information collected from our website any changes, or you want to access, correct or delete such information, we will be happy to access, rectify or delete (to the extent permitted by law) any personal information we hold about you have collected.
What information do we collect?
1) We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit such information on our website, this information includes: your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, gender, birthday, etc.
2) We collect personal information when you sign up for promotional emails, setting up a shopping account, purchase goods, please contact customer service, or engage in other interactive features on our websites (eg. Advice consumer surveys).
3) We often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from us to help us make e-mail more useful and interesting. And we often communicate with customers in connection with marketing and other related purposes based on your marketing preferences.
How we use your personal information?
1) To give you better service, we may combine the information you provide us online. We use this information to improve your overall shopping experience.
2) The personal information we collect, we can keep you informed of our latest product announcements and events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
3) We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communication.
We share your information?
We assure we will not share with third parties the information. We are committed to protecting your personal information security. A variety of security technologies and procedures used to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. You should be careful about providing your password to others to help further protect your personal information. We can not guarantee that personal information or private communications will always remain private to us, while we strive to protect your personal information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential if a password is used to protect your accounts and personal information.
What about the cookies we use them?
Cookies are pieces of information that can transfer a website to your browser that are then stored on your computer system.
These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our website people have visited, and facilitate the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
Solve your problem
If you have questions about how your personal information is collected and used any questions, please feel free to contact Contact Us. We will process your request or complaint to respond as soon as possible.